The campground features tall pine trees, lots of shade, and beautiful views.
It consists of 11 different areas, with sites that range in size:
- Fox (Quiet Camping)
- Bear (Big Rig Camping), 30′ x 50′ sites
- Firefly (Electrical Camping), limited number available and they vary in sizes
- Porcupine, Trout, Badger, Bambi, Woodchuck, Gopher, Honeybee, Eagle (Standard, Reserved Camping) all sites are within the woods and have varying topography
Whispering Pines Campground is the largest campground at Country Jam. It offers many great features and amenities:
- The campground is heavily wooded and most sites offer plenty of shade.
- Amenities include a permanent hot shower building, a convenience store, shuttles to the festival grounds and evening music.
- Fox, Bear, Porcupine, Trout, Bambi, and Badger are most suitable for RVs. Not all sites are completely flat and blocks may be required to level your camper. Please call 715.839.7500 to make sure your camper will fit.
Move in day is Wednesday, July 19th, 2017. Opens at 7:00am. There is a live band and other entertainment on Wednesday night in the campgrounds.
Want to move your camper in early? Ask about early check-in!
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm each day of the festival.
Each camper or visitor at your campsite must have a 3-day festival admission ticket and a Camp Access Pass. You must purchase Camp Access Passes when placing your order.
Whispering Pines Campground is located at 5024 Crescent Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Electrical Campsites Over 40'. Electric hook-up may not be directly in the site.Purchase
Electrical Campsites Under 40'. Electric hookup may not be directly in the site.Purchase
$285BIG RIG CAMPSITE
Sites that are wider for larger campers located in the Bear section. The base of this campsite is grass.Purchase
Standard Campsite 40' and over. The base of this site is grass and may be uneven or require blocks to level.Purchase
Standard Campsite Under 40'. Site may not be fully level, site has a grass base.Purchase
These sites may have trees or other items that make them only suitable for a tent.Purchase
Whispering Fields Campground provides plenty of wide open area.
- Whispering Fields provides open field camping
- Located next to Whispering Pines Campground
- Reserved camping
- Sites are 20′ x 30′
- Walking distance to showers, convenience store and evening music in Whispering Pines Campground.
Move-in day is Wednesday, July 19th, 2017. Open at 7:00am.
Want to move your camper in early? Ask about early check-in!
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily during the festival.
Each camper or visitor to your campsite must have a 3-day festival admission ticket and a Camp Access Pass. You must purchase camp access passes separately when placing your order.
2017 Campground Rules and Regulations
Please review the following materials prior to your arrival at the festival
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily.
You can not line up overnight for campground entry as this will block traffic on the road. If you are arrive before campground check-in times you can park in the Country Jam Parking lot at 3443 Crescent Avenue
- Whispering Pines is a tree covered campgrounds and most sites have some type of slope to them. If you think you will have issues leveling your camper, call our office to help you find a site that will suite you. Booking your site early allows you the best selection of sites.
- Limited electric sites are available in Whispering Pines, these sites sell out quickly, so book early if you would like this type of site.
- All sections in Whispering Pines are RESERVED. There are no day-of or unreserved campsites available.
- We have a Quiet Camping area. This area will be enforced for loud noises, generators, rowdiness, etc between the hours of 2 am and 6 am. If you are interested in this area, please purchase a site in FOX.
- Pools are allowed but cannot exceed 5'x5' and must fit within the dimensions of your campsite.
- All camping is classified as primitive. Drinking water, porta-potties, and garbage disposal are provided.
- Showers and a convenience store are available within walking distance from all campsites. Please refer to the camping map for locations.
- NO PETS ALLOWED in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots, or campgrounds.
- Each campsite is limited to a maximum of six people.
- If your sleeping unit and belongings do not fit on your site we have the right to move you to a larger site. Moving you to a larger site may result in additional charges. Please be respectful of your neighbors and site boundaries.
- You are allowed one sleeping unit and one driving unit per site. If your sleeping unit has a steering wheel, that is considered your sleeping unit and driving unit. Overflow vehicle passes can be purchased for off-site weekend parking.
- Additional vehicles will be charged an overflow parking fee for the weekend and will be required to park in a separate overflow parking area. Semi-trailers, enclosed trailers and flatbeds will not be allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles entering the campground must have a parking sticker.
- Any tampering of campsite boundaries or encroachment on other's sites may be subject to ejection.
- No nudity will be allowed. Citations will be issued.
- All campers and patrons should be out of the campground by 10:00am Sunday July 23rd.
- No kegs, no drones, no tiki torches or items with open flames are allowed in the campgrounds.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition as you found it.
- NO GLASS (Including liquor bottles, beer bottles, food containers, etc.). Vehicle searches will be in effect at check-in.
- Clean-up of campsite is required. Garbage bags will be handed out at campground check-in and should be placed in dumpster before exiting campground. Additional garbage bags can be picked up at main entrance.
- You will be responsible for recycling and garbage disposal. There will be bins throughout the campground.
- A shuttle service to the festival will be available to all campers 1 hour prior to the festival gate opening.
- Walking to the grounds is NOT permitted. Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department does not allow it.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but you are responsible to protect your belongings by securing your campsite.
- Security is provided by Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department and Country Jam USA® Security.
- Vehicle searches may be in effect at campground check-in. This may include items in your car/camper including bags and knapsacks.
- No weapons, fireworks or foreign substances will be allowed.
- Citations will be issued for violations of local ordinances.
We reserve the right to eject any patron because of but not limited to the following:
- Incorrect credentials
- Excess garbage on campsite
- Tampering of campsite
- Drinking and driving
- Bad behavior and excessive noise
- Unauthorized sale of food, beverage or merchandise on site
- In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars. Please follow instructions given.
- If you need to be notified for an emergency, your family must contact the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department.
- Pump out service is available to all campers for a fee. Arrangements can be made directly with Myers Septic Service at 715-874-5274.
- Water filling for your camper is also available for a fee. Arrangements can be made directly with ABT at 715-505-4918.
- Water stations are located in each campground for filling personal containers.
- The City of Eau Claire Disposal Plant located near the festival grounds on the south end of Ferry Street, offers a dump station free of charge. This may be limited by operating hours
- Make plans in advance to make sure you have the services you desire available to you. Feel free to call the Country Jam office if you have further questions 715-839-7500.
- A 2:00am curfew will be enforced in all Country Jam USA campgrounds.
- Generators must be shut off at 2:00 am.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges permitted. Country Jam USA®, Inc. will not be responsible for lost or stolen items nor damage to person or property.
- 3-day general admission passes are valid for ONE person only.
- Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
3-day pass holders will receive one armband for the entire festival. Do not remove it unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
- Disorderly conduct and destroying of property will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
No refunds will be given.
- Small campfires are typically allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a stone or metal fire ring. Subject to change according to potential countywide burning bans during the festival.
- Cooking fires are allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a metal, freestanding grill. Subject to change according to potential countywide burning bans during the festival.
- Tiki Torches will no longer be allowed in campgrounds.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE ATTENDED TO AT ALL TIMES.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BONFIRES OF ANY TYPE.