KICK OFF TO COUNTRY JAM: BUZ’N PARTY IN THE PINES, JULY 18!
The campground features tall pine trees, lots of shade, and beautiful views.
It consists of 11 different areas, with sites that range in size:
- Fox (Quiet Camping)
- Bear (Big Rig Camping), 30′ x 50′ sites
- Firefly (Electrical Camping), limited number available and they vary in sizes
- Porcupine, Trout, Badger, Bambi, Woodchuck, Gopher, Honeybee, Eagle (Standard, Reserved Camping) all sites are within the woods and have varying topography
Whispering Pines Campground is the largest campground at Country Jam. It offers many great features and amenities:
- The campground is heavily wooded and most sites offer plenty of shade.
- Amenities include a permanent hot shower building, a convenience store, shuttles to the festival grounds and evening music.
- Fox, Bear, Porcupine, Trout, Bambi, and Badger are most suitable for RVs. Not all sites are completely flat and blocks may be required to level your camper. Please call 715.839.7500 to make sure your camper will fit.
Move in day is Wednesday, July 18th, 2018. Opens at 7:00am. There is a live band and other entertainment on Wednesday night in the campgrounds, exclusive to Country Jam campers with a camp access pass.
Want to move your camper in early? We will be reserving early move in times Saturday, July 14th-Tuesday, July 17th before the event. You may drop off your camper, but you cannot stay at the campgrounds until Wednesday, July 18th.
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm each day of the festival.
Each camper or visitor at your campsite must have a 3-day festival admission ticket and a Camp Access Pass. You must purchase Camp Access Passes when placing your order.
Whispering Pines Campground is located at 5024 Crescent Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Electrical Campsites Over 40'. Electric hook-up may not be directly in the site.Purchase
Electrical Campsites Under 40'. Electric hookup may not be directly in the site.Purchase
$285BIG RIG CAMPSITE
Sites that are wider for larger campers located in the Bear section. The base of this campsite is grass.Purchase
Standard Campsite 40' and over. The base of this site is grass and may be uneven or require blocks to level.Purchase
Standard Campsite Under 40'. Site may not be fully level, site has a grass base.Purchase
These sites may have trees or other items that make them only suitable for a tent.Purchase
Whispering Fields Campground provides plenty of wide open area.
- Whispering Fields provides open field camping
- Located next to Whispering Pines Campground
- Reserved camping
- Sites are 20′ x 30′
- Walking distance to showers, convenience store and evening music in Whispering Pines Campground.
Move-in day is Wednesday, July 18th, 2018. Open at 7:00am.
Want to move your camper in early? We will be reserving early move in times Saturday, July 14th-Sunday, July 15th before the event. You may drop off your camper, but you cannot stay at the campgrounds until Wednesday, July 18th.
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily during the festival.
Each camper or visitor to your campsite must have a 3-day festival admission ticket and a Camp Access Pass. You must purchase camp access passes separately when placing your order.
2018 Campground Rules and Regulations
Please review the following materials prior to your arrival at the festival
Campground check-in hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily.
You can not line up overnight for campground entry as this will block traffic on the road. If you do not arrive during check-in hours, you will be directed to park in the Country Jam Parking lot at 3443 Crescent Avenue until the campgrounds gates re-open.
- Whispering Pines is a tree covered campgrounds and most sites have some type of slope to them. If you think you will have issues leveling your camper, call our office to help you find a site that will suite you. Booking your site early allows you the best selection of sites.
- All sections in Whispering Pines are RESERVED. There are no day-of or unreserved campsites available.
- We have a Quiet Camping area. This area will be enforced for loud noises, generators, rowdiness, etc between the hours of 12 am and 7 am. If you are interested in this area, please purchase a site in FOX.
- Pools are allowed but cannot exceed 6 ft x 6 ft and must fit within the dimensions of your campsite.
- NO PETS ALLOWED in campgrounds, concert area, festival grounds, or parking lots.
- Each campsite is limited to a maximum of six people. All people entering the campgrounds must have a 3-day festival ticket as well as a Camp Access pass.
- If your sleeping unit and belongings do not fit on your site we have the right to move you to a larger site. Moving you to a larger site may result in additional charges. Please be respectful of your neighbors and site boundaries.
- You are allowed one sleeping unit and one driving unit per site. If your sleeping unit has a steering wheel, that is considered your sleeping unit and driving unit. Overflow vehicle passes can be purchased for off-site weekend parking.
- Additional vehicles will be charged an overflow parking fee for the weekend and will be required to park in a separate overflow parking area. Semi-trailers, enclosed trailers and flatbeds are not suitable camping units and will not be allowed into the campground.
- All vehicles entering the campground must have a parking sticker. Vehicles that are not displaying an appropriate vehicle sticker may be towed if left unattended.
- Any person who tampers with campsite boundaries or encroaches on another campsite may be subject to ejection. Be good neighbors so everyone can enjoy the festival.
- No nudity will be allowed. Citations will be issued.
- No kegs, no drones, no tiki torches or items with open flames are allowed in the campgrounds.
- Country Jam is not responsible for personal injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or property. Secure your belongings and use care while you are at the festival.
- All campers and patrons should be out of the campground by 10:00am Sunday July 22nd.
- There is a camp store in Whispering Pines that will have general items available including firewood and ice.
- Campsites are grass, you should plan to bring blocks to make sure you can level your camper.
- Fire rings are available throughout the campgrounds, but there is not one in every campsite, and we do not sell them on-site or take reservations for them. We suggest you bring your own fire ring if you intend to have a campfire. All campfires must be contained in a fire ring.
- There is an onsite shower building that is free to campers.
- Porta Potties are located throughout the campgrounds and will be accessible in each camp section.
- Trash receptacles are placed throughout the campgrounds. All garbage should be bagged and disposed of in a dumpster.
- Limited electric sites are available in Whispering Pines, these sites sell out quickly, so book early if you would like this type of site.
- Generators are allowed in the campgrounds, but must be turned off between the hours of 2am and 7am.
- You may bring in groceries and other items to your campsite.
- Grills may be brought into the campgrounds.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition as you found it. Remove all trash and place it in the appropriate areas.
- NO GLASS (Including liquor bottles, beer bottles, food containers, etc.) are allowed into the campgrounds.
- Clean-up of campsite is required. Garbage bags will be handed out at campground check-in and should be placed in dumpster before exiting campground. Additional garbage bags can be picked up at main entrance or camp store.
- You will be responsible for recycling and garbage disposal. There will be bins throughout the campground.
- Aluminum cans in the campgrounds are donated to the local Boy Scout Troop 107, please place your cans in the fences to help them raise money.
- Do not put ashes in the garbage container. Make sure your fire is extinguished and leave ashes in your fire ring. If you are using a grill, dispose of the coals in the fire ring as well.
- Small campfires are typically allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a stone or metal fire ring. Subject to change according to potential countywide burning bans during the festival.
- Cooking fires are allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a metal, freestanding grill. Subject to change according to potential countywide burning bans during the festival.
- Tiki Torches will no longer be allowed in campgrounds.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE ATTENDED TO AT ALL TIMES.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BONFIRES OF ANY TYPE.