Welcome to Country Jam USA!
Below are general rules as well as the dos and don’ts for our festival. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
General Festival Policies
• No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
• No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
• The event is rain or shine.
• Festival wristband must be in sight at all times.
• Wristbands and decals are void if tampered with or removed.
• Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
• Everyone and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
• The festival is for all ages. Ages 4 and under are free with paid adult tickets.
• All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
• Upon entering the venue, you accept that your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material by Country Jam USA.
• All persons entering the Country Jam Properties do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event. Country Jam USA is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festivalgoers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festivalgoers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
NOTE: Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper inspection.
If you have any other bag-related questions prior to the festival, send us an email to email@example.com or call our office at 715.839.7500. Our business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Note: All final on-site decisions regarding bags will be made by Country Jam Security.
• No illegal drugs are allowed anywhere on the Country Jam premises. Anyone caught with illegal drugs will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will be immediately removed from Country Jam Properties without refund.
• Anyone wishing to purchase or drink alcoholic beverages anywhere within the Country Jam Properties (festival grounds and campgrounds) must have a 21-ID wristband, regardless of age. 21-ID wristbands are available at assigned locations just inside each entry gate. Photo IDs are required to obtain a 21-ID wristband.
• Underage alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited. Any alcohol consumption by an underage patron will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will result in immediate removal from the Country Jam Properties without refund. Anyone supplying an underage patron with alcohol will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will be immediately removed from Country Jam Properties without refund.
• No alcohol can be brought into or out of the Country Jam festival grounds.
• No pets are allowed in the Country Jam festival grounds. Service dogs are allowed, provided valid service dog credentials are available and verified by Country Jam Security.
• No concealed or unconcealed weapons, knives, carried-with-permit firearms, or anything else construed as a weapon are allowed on Country Jam Properties and are subject to confiscation.
• Carry in food or beverages are NOT allowed. Empty plastic containers are allowed for use with beverages purchased or provided on site by Country Jam or its vendors. No glass containers are allowed.
• Empty CamelBaks are allowed. Water fill stations are on site.
• No fireworks, squirt guns, laser pointers, or any noisemakers are allowed.
• Lawn chairs (unbagged) are allowed, but no chaise or beach loungers are allowed.
Gate Entry Search
• All persons, bags or other items are subject to search at any time while on the Country Jam Properties.
• Items listed as not allowed that are found during entry searches will be confiscated.
Don’t forget your:
• Small folding chair (in designated chair areas/leave the chair bag at home)
• Rain gear
• Ear plugs
• Empty, transparent, reusable water bottle
• Camera (no professional photo or recording equipment, please)
• Bug spray
General Admission Seating
• Unbagged lawn chairs only are allowed. No chaise or beach loungers are permitted.
• Blankets cannot be used for seating or to hold GA seating locations.
• No flags, umbrellas, canopies or anything else which may obstruct other patrons views are allowed.
• Only patrons with VIP/Reserved Seating wristbands are allowed in the VIP/Reserved Seating area.
• No neck badge (other than a Sheriff level badge) grants VIP/Reserved seating area privileges without an appropriate VIP/Reserved seating wristband.
• No stacking of chairs is allowed under any circumstance.
• No fighting, physical confrontations or verbally threatening conversations between patrons will be tolerated. Partaking in these actions may result in immediate removal from Country Jam Properties without refund.
• Anyone deemed physically incapable of caring for themselves for any reason may be removed from the VIP/Reserved seating area for their own safety as well as the safety of other patrons.
• Dancing or standing during Main Stage performances is only allowed within the immediate area of the VIP/Reserved seat purchased by the patron.
• During Main Stage performances, VIP/Reserved patrons should be at or moving towards their assigned seat. Any patrons who are dancing or loitering outside their assigned
VIP/Reserved seat shall be directed by Country Jam Security to find their seat.
• VIP/Reserved seating patrons are expected to be in their assigned seats. Patrons sitting in seats other than their purchased seat are subject to immediate removal from the Country Jam Properties without refund.
• Anyone found without proper VIP/Reserved seating wristbands will be immediately escorted from the VIP/Reserved seating area. Repeat offenders are subject to immediate removal from the Country Jam Properties without refund.
Party Pit Security Rules
• No climbing on the stage of any kind.
• No fighting, physical confrontations or verbally threatening conversations between patrons will be tolerated.
• Only appropriate RFID access is permitted in the Party Pit
• No throwing of food or beverages of any kind is allowed in the Party Pit.
• Anyone deemed physically incapable of caring for themselves for any reason may be removed from the Party Pit for their own safety as well as the safety of other patrons.
• Patrons failing to comply with Party Pit Security Rules are subject to removal from the Country Jam Properties without refund.
• Persons engaging in illegal, offensive, obscene, or unruly behavior as determined by Country Jam Staff or Law Enforcement will have their wristbands removed, be escorted from the Country Jam Properties, and may be subject to arrest.
• All persons involved in physical confrontations with another party will have their wristbands removed and will be removed from the Country Jam Properties without refund.
• Anyone found without the proper wristbands, or in areas not specifically allowed by their wristbands, will be removed from the Country Jam Properties without refund.
Cameras & Recording
• Small cameras and cell phones are welcome. Video cameras and any type of professional recording equipment is strictly prohibited. The equipment will be confiscated and the user will be removed from Country Jam Properties without a refund.
• Country Jam Security and Eau Claire Area Law Enforcement will be on duty and available for assistance.
• Unauthorized vending is not allowed onsite. Country Jam Security will confiscate all prohibited items which then becomes the property of Country Jam USA.
Wristband Information & Policy
•Your print-at-home tickets (for the festival and campsites) will be emailed to you beginning in late May/early June. Simply bring the paper ticket(s) with you to the gate. We will scan it and then give you your wristband. All sales are final – no refunds or exceptions.
• Do not remove your wristband in between days and do not over-tighten your wristband. Note, the wristband replacement fee will be equivalent to the cost of a festival ticket (at gate price).
• Only tickets purchased through Country Jam USA & Elevate ticketing are valid.
• Wristbands are nontransferable.
No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions. Active military members going on unexpected leave may request a refund of your base purchase (excluding fees) with proof of military leave paperwork. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of your leave notification.