Welcome to Country Jam!

Country Jam USA welcomes you to Eau Claire, Wisconsin! We appreciate your interest in our outdoor country music festival and look forward to helping you create great memories when you join us. Camping under the stars meets camping near the stars. We even offer an amazing VIP Experience—free beer, free eats, free booze, best seats. It’s the experience of a lifetime!

Ours is a country music extravaganza that draws visitors from all over the map. It’s our goal to make sure your experience is as enjoyable as possible. On this page, you’ll find links to all the information you need in order to be a part of the Country Jam USA experience. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.


Need tickets to Country Jam 2016? We've got you covered! Click below to choose from several ticket options, every view option available from reserved seating, to skybox viewing and even a party pit! Click here to read our ticket policy.

General Admission

Looking for tickets to Country Jam 2016? You came to the right spot! General Admission is our most popular ticket, and it’s a great way to enjoy the Jam. Bring your own lawn chair, grab a piece of land and you are set for the day! Special pricing available for students and Military members. See below for more information.

$1503-Day GA

2016 General Admission Ticket good for one (1) person to attend all three (3) days of the festival.

Purchase tickets

$95Student GA

Valid for a three-day wristband to attend the weekend event. Proof Accepted Includes: Student ID, report card, transcript, schedule, etc.

Purchase tickets

$95Military GA

Valid for a three-day wristband to attend all days of the weekend event. Offer for ACTIVE military personnel only. Military ID is required for redemption at the gate.

Purchase tickets

$1001-Day GA

2016 General Admission ticket good for one (1) person for any one (1) day of the festival weekend.

Purchase tickets

*Taxes & fees added during checkout. Seating is required for all ages in VIP & Reserved seating. VIP seating tickets are full price for all ages and should be purchased in advance.

Reserved Seating

Don’t get stuck in the mad rush trying to claim your spot in the general admission area. Instead stroll in and walk right up to your swanky reserved seat and know it’ll be there for you all day.

  • Located next to the VIP seats
  • Gives you a GREAT view of the stage
  • You don’t have to worry about hauling a chair or waiting in line.

$350Level 1

Assigned seating near the stage. No food or beverage included.

Purchase Tickets

$300Level 2

Assigned seating near the stage. No food or beverage included.

Purchase Tickets


If you really love country music’s hottest stars, this is the only ticket you’ll be interested in…You’ll never forget seeing your favorite stars up close!

There are 3 levels of VIP seats available for purchase: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. The only difference between these price levels is the location of the seat. ALL of our VIP ticket holders enjoy the following amenities:

  • Closest seats to the stage available!
  • Complimentary Pepsi and Miller products all day and night
  • Complimentary cocktails after 5:00pm each evening
  • Exclusive parking in our VIP parking area
  • Endless, fabulous food, including our evening themed buffets
  • Sample buffet menu (from 2014): Chef carved honey glazed ham, shrimp and cheesy grits, green chili enchiladas, island grilled chicken, beef stroganoff over rice, mashed potatoes, calypso beans, cheddar munchers, green bean casserole, California blend vegetables, KP salad bar, assorted rolls and butter, carrot cake, and ice box cheesecake. YUM.

Country Jam reserves the right to alter the placement of VIP seats as necessary.

Seating is required for all ages in VIP & Reserved seating. VIP seating tickets are full price for all ages and should be purchased in advance.


Assigned seating closest to the stage with access to unlimited food and beverage via our VIP Hospitality area.


Assigned seating closest to the stage with access to unlimited food and beverage via our VIP Hospitality area.

Purchase Tickets


Assigned seating closest to the stage with access to unlimited food and beverage via our VIP Hospitality area.

Purchase Tickets

Party Pit

*Add on

The Party Pit is THE place to be! With this ticket, you will have access to the front-of-stage Party Pit for EVERY act!


This ticket is an add-on item, and must be used in conjunction with a 3 day festival admission ticket (GA, RSVD, or VIP).

Sky Box

*Add on
  • Sit in the skybox for the show of your choice!
  • See everything happening on the stage, AND behind the scenes!
  • Skybox seats are sold per act, and will only be valid for the artist selected.
  • This is an add-on item. You must have a ticket to the concert to enter the grounds.
  • Seats are VERY LIMITED and are the ultimate experience for the true fanatic!

Please note: festival admission is required to be in the Skybox and must be purchased separately.

Cenex Country Club

*Add on

Introducing the NEW Cenex Country Club coming to Country Jam 2016!

  • Free beer (1:30-9:15)
  • Free soda and water (1:30-9:15)
  • Free snacks
  • Free hot appetizers for limited hours
  • Private bar with discounted liquor prices
  • Private porta-potties
  • Shaded tent

Don’t forget the artist interviews and entertainment! Get up close and personal with your favorite acts.

Please note: festival admission is required to use the Cenex Country Club membership and must be purchased separately.

Please note: festival admission is required to use your Cenex Country Club membership and must be purchased separately.


Eau Claire Wisconsin has several great hotel options that are close by to the festival grounds. Click below to view details and proximity to several of our nearby lodging partners. If you would prefer to camp, please click here to view our campsite options.

Quality Inn & Suites


3117 Craig Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Ideally located just 4 miles from the Country Jam grounds with a convenient shuttle pick up right outside. Most rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. We also offer an indoor heated pool and hot tub, free WiFi, and a complimentary hot breakfast. Reservations: 715.833.9798 or book online here.

Sleep Inn & Suites


Located just minutes from the Country Jam grounds. FREE Deluxe Breakfast. Restaurant, Bar, 24 hour Convenience Store and Deli with Pizza and Subs, all onsite. Event shuttle available, fee applies. Gas/Beer/Liquor/Food. Book now!

Plaza Hotel & Suites Conference Center


1202 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701. For reservations, call: 800.482.7829 or 715.834.3181. All rooms: Refrigerators, microwaves, free deluxe continental breakfast. Great value, great rates! 233 Guest Rooms & Suites, just 5 minutes from Jam grounds! Book now!

Holiday Inn


The New Holiday Inn South- I94. 4751 Owen Ayres Court, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Located within 20 minutes of the Country Jam grounds. Featuring Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. Indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. Refrigerators, microwaves, and free wireless high speed internet access in all guest rooms. Reservations: 855.830.9889 or book direct.



This smoke free, Eau Claire property, is located near Country Jam USA. Amenities include an indoor heated pool and whirlpool, free breakfast, 24 hour coffee service and a complimentary newspaper. All rooms have refrigerators and hair dryers. Suites are available. Book now!

America’s Best Value Inn


Event shuttle available, fee applies. 3 miles from Jam grounds. O’Leary’s Pub and Mancinos restaurants on site. Comfortable remodeled rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, and more! Front desk: 715.834.6611. Book now!

Clarion Hotel


Clarion Hotel Campus Clarion Hotel LogoArea 2703 Craig Rd., Eau Claire, WI 54701. Located within 5 minutes of the Country Jam grounds. The smoke-free Clarion Hotel Campus Area is near Interstate 94 and the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire. Enjoy the lively atmosphere of the on-site Green Mill Restaurant and the Green Mill Bar’s happy hour specials. Room service is available and a grab and go breakfast is offered. Reservations: 715.835.2211 or book direct.




  • 3 Days – $30.00 per person
  • 1 Day – $12.00 per person
  • Price good for unlimited rides


  • Please be waiting promptly at the above times.
  • Buses will return to all locations after close of last show.
  • No buses will leave unless full from 9PM to close of last show.
  • During weather-related emergencies, bus schedule may change.
  • We will only be serving the hotels on our schedule this year.
  • All buses are non-smoking.

Site Map



We look forward to seeing you at the Jam!

Click here to view a press release from the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Office.

For up-to-the-minute traffic information and more, please visit the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Office website.

Not sure how to get here? Enter your address below for door-to-door driving directions to the Jam grounds, located at 5024 Crescent Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703.


Camping FAQs

  • Are Pets Allowed?

    We’re sorry but for the safety of your pet and other festival attendees, pets are not allowed.

  • Can I Have a fire at my campsite?

    Campfires are only allowed if a burning ban is not in effect. Burning restrictions can change daily and will be enforced.

  • Do I need a different pass to get to my campsite?

    Yes, in addition to your festival ticket you will need to purchase a camp access pass. They are available through the Jam office, on our Web site, or at the gates. Everyone at your campsite (even if just visiting) must have a camp access pass and a weekend festival admission ticket.

  • How many people can camp at my campsite?

    Each campsite is limited to a maximum of six people. You are allowed one sleeping unit and one driving unit per site. Passes will be handed out at check-in and must be displayed in window. If your sleeping unit has a steering wheel, that is considered your sleeping unit and driving unit.

  • How often do the campground shuttles run?

    The campground shuttles start running to and from the festival grounds 1 hour before gates open. The shuttles run approx. every twenty minutes.

  • Is handicap camping available?

    All Country Jam campsites are considered to be handicap accessible. Country Jam provides handicap accessible parking and a shuttle ride from the campgrounds to the festival grounds, we do not provide transportation from your campsite to the shuttle or from any festival gate to the seating area.

  • What size is my campsite?

    The size of your campsite varies by location. When ordering your campsite please note the size limits. If your camper does not fit on your campsite you will be asked to leave.

  • Who can I call about water services?

    Please call Dan Wundrow for the Country Jam Water Service. He can be reach at 715-226-0471 and if he isn’t available call 715-313-0127.

General FAQs

  • Are carry-ins allowed?
    Carry-ins are not allowed at Country Jam USA.  You are encouraged to bring an EMPTY mug/water bottle to fill at one of our water stations throughout the day.  All bags are subject to search at the gate.
  • Are prices going up?
    Yes, prices increase a couple different times each year. Prices increase when the line up is announced and at the gates every year. An additional price increase may occur between the above timeframes.  Gate pricing typically starts a week or two prior to the event. Prices may increase at any time. Can a 3-day general admission pass be used for different people on different days? 3-day GA passes are for 1 person only. You will turn your ticket in at the gates and be armbanded for the entire Jam. Lost or broken armbands will not be replaced. You can purchase 1-day tickets for individuals wishing to come only 1 or 2 days of Jam.
  • Can I take pictures?
    Yes, pictures may be taken close to the stage. You will be allowed only 2 photos at a time and will need to follow the Security Staff’s instructions on where to stand and when your time is up. No video recording is allowed.
  • Can I upgrade my ticket?
    Yes, if seats are available. You may also upgrade your 1-day ticket to a 3-day pass. One ticket upgrade. Upgrade prices are based on the price of the ticket you wish to purchase minus the value of your current ticket. Upgrades can be done at the gate or in advance by calling 1.800.7800.JAM (recommended).
  • Do I need to bring a chair?
    You may bring a lawn chair for general admission seating. Chairs are provided in the VIP & Reserve seating areas.
  • How do I get children’s tickets?
    We actually don’t have children’s tickets this year. Most children will qualify for the 3- day student ticket which can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the gate.
  • How do I get great Jam seats for next year?
    You can purchase your VIP, Reserved, and camping at the Advanced Sales tent, which is located to the area left of the stage near the Shirt Shack souvenir booth (next to WAXX). The earlier you respond to your renewal notice and purchase/renew your seats, the better your chances of moving up.
  • How much is daily parking?
    It is $10 a day to park in the parking lot. Parking can be purchased at the event only.
  • Is smoking allowed?
    Although smoking is allowed, please be considerate of your neighbors. Security may ask you to refrain from smoking if it bothers those around you. You MUST follow the Security Staff’s instructions– which may include not smoking in your seat.
  • What can I bring in with me?
    Jam is an outdoor music festival. The event is rain or shine; you may want to bring a jacket or sunscreen. No food or beverage carry-ins are allowed. You can bring in an empty container to be filled with water inside the gates. You may also bring a camera. NO video recording is allowed. All carry-ins will be subject to search by Jam Security. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
  • What time do the gates open?
    The gates will open at 2:00 PM every day.
  • When will the line-up be updated?
    The line-up is updated as soon as we sign an artists to perform.
  • Where can I purchase Jam tickets?
    You can order tickets online 24/7, or stop by the Country Jam office during business hours at 1711 S Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54701 You can also order tickets over the phone by calling 715.839.7500

Handicap Information

  • Handicap Parking For VIP customers
    If you require Handicapped Parking and you have VIP tickets and would like to take the shuttle you need to park in the handicap parking area. The handicap parking is in general admission parking, you will not be charged for parking.
  • Is handicap camping available?
    All Country Jam campsites are considered to be handicap accessible. Country Jam provides handicap accessible parking and a shuttle ride from the campgrounds to the festival grounds, we do not provide transport from your campsite to the shuttle or from any festival gate to the seating area.
  • Is handicap seating available?
    Yes, in General Admission behind Reserved Seating Section A. You and (1) escort may sit there. For VIP and Reserve seating, we can remove the chair for your wheelchair. Country Jam provides handicap accessible parking and a shuttle ride to the festival entrance from the parking lot. We do not provide transport from any gate to the seating area.

Hotel & Motels

I’d rather not camp. Do I have any other options? Plenty of hotels are within 5 miles of Country Jam. You may call Visit Eau Claire for more information at 715.831.2345 or visit their website,

Ticket Faqs

  • Can my VIP or Reserved seat ticket be used for different people on different days?
    If you select to ‘split’ your ticket when you order it; separate tickets for each day of the event will be sent to you. You will have the choice of receiving a weekend armband or checking in on a daily basis. If you are unable to go one of the days, you can give your ticket to someone else to go in your place. Please make note, when selecting to split your VIP or Reserved seat ticket a $25 charge will be incurred.
  • Do I need a special pass to park in the VIP parking area?
    No, all you need to do is show the parking attendant your VIP ticket.
  • Handicap Parking For VIP Customers
    If you require Handicapped Parking and you have VIP tickets and would like to take the shuttle you need to park in the handicap parking area. The handicap parking is in general admission parking, you will not be charged for parking.
  • How do I get great Jam seats for next year?
    You can purchase your VIP, Reserved, and camping at the Advanced Sales tent, which is located to the area right of the stage next to the Shirt Shack souvenir booth. The earlier you purchase/renew your seats, the better your chances of moving up.
  • What is included with my Reserved seat ticket?
    Your Reserved seat ticket includes your assigned seat in front of General Admission. Country Jam provides you the chair.
  • What is included with my VIP ticket?
    Outside of the BEST seats that we have, your VIP ticket includes VIP parking, all food and beverage (pop and beer all day and mixed drinks after 5pm) in the VIP hospitality area. Oh, and flush toilets– VERY important!
  • What kind of food do they have in VIP?
    They have a variety of food available and a nightly buffet is also served.
  • What are the benefits of printing my tickets on my computer?
    You get your tickets right away. No will-call lines or mail delivery to wait for. You can print them at your convenience. The tickets can be printed in color or black and white. Each ticket should be printed on standard 8.5×11-inch paper and treated like any other ticket. For your security the tickets are individually bar coded. The barcode allows one scan per entry so any attempts to duplicate, alter or sell any copies of your ticket will result in admittance being refused to the event. Tickets will be e-mailed from to you as an attached PDF file. Save the attachment onto your computer. You now have your tickets stored. Print them now or later. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (free) and a printer. At the event, your tickets will be scanned and you’ll be admitted.
  • Will this ticket be accepted for the event?
    Yes. The ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
  • What if I experience other problems?
    If you have not received your tickets via e-mail contact us (715.839.7500). Please explain what happened and we will help you with your order.
  • Do you have to be a college student to receive the student discount?
    Nope! Students of ANY age at ANY school are eligible for the student discount. Anyone using a student ticket will be asked to show proof of student status at the gate, so please make sure you bring your student ID with you to the festival, or you will be charged to upgrade to a full-priced ticket.
  • What if my school doesn’t give out student IDs?
    No worries. We will accept various documents as proof of your student status. If you don’t have a student ID, please bring a copy of a report card, transcript, or class schedule for us to verify that you are, in fact, a student.

Vendor Booths

  • Am I allowed to bring outside food and beverage to consume at my booth?
    No. We do not allow vendors to bring in outside food and beverages.  All food and beverage must be kept outside the grounds.  There are vendors to purchase from at the event.
  • How many workers are allowed per booth?
    Worker access is granted based on the size of space purchased/requested as well as numerous other factors. This information can be found on the vendor application.
  • I have more workers than I was approved for, what can I do?
    You can purchase access for additional workers at a discounted rate.
  • Can I park my vehicle at my booth?
    If you park your vehicle at your booth, it will be considered a storage unit and you will be subject to the $150 storage fee (even if you leave with it each evening). Keep in mind that you will need to wait for the grounds to empty each evening before driving the vehicle off the grounds. Violators will lose vehicle access to the grounds for the rest of the weekend and will not be approved for any future events. There are certain sections of the grounds that are not capable of storage.
  • Will my booth, and products, be safe leaving them unattended at night?
    Although we cannot guarantee the safety of your products from theft or damage, there is general security provided on the grounds each evening. Festival patrons are required to exit the event nightly.
  • Handicap Parking For VIP customers
    If you require Handicapped Parking and you have VIP tickets and would like to take the shuttle you need to park in the handicap parking area. The handicap parking is in general admission parking, you will not be charged for parking. We strongly recommend securing your booth each evening before you leave the grounds. Please note: Country Jam is not, in any way, responsible for any theft or damage that may occur to your booth or products.
  • If my motorhome is holding my stock and I pay the storage fee, why can’t I sleep in it at my booth?
    This is not allowed.  There are security guards that roam the grounds at night.  If you deliberately sleep at your booth, in your stock vehicle, you will be asked to leave the event without a refund.  You will also not be considered for any future events.  If your motorhome is your stock vehicle, you can drive it onto the grounds each day to restock your booth; however, it must be removed by the “Vehicle Removal Deadline” listed on the rules and regulations.

Vendor Camping

Vendor Costs

  • What does it cost to be a vendor at Country Jam?
    Food Vending: Please refer to the vendor application. Hardgood Vending: Please refer to the vendor application.
  • What is included in the booth space price?
    Standard electricity (3-20 amp circuits [food] or 1-20 amp circuit [hardgood]) Worker access Worker shower passes (1 for each 3-day worker that is camping [if requested]) Vehicle access (for restocking purposes)
  • Will there be any additional charges?
    The following is a list of additional charges you may incur: Tents: We do have tents available for rent.  Prices range from $250 – $600 depending on size. Storage: $150 weekend (unit length cannot exceed the frontage footage of your booth) Extra electric: $100 for an additional 10 amps and $200 for an additional 30 amp.  If you need more than 50 amps, you will have to arrange for a generator.  You are welcome to bring your own or we can arrange to provide one for you.  Keep in mind that fuel charges as well as a rental fee for the generator itself are your responsibility. Extra campsite: Campsites are $75 each.  Camping is based on availability. Extra worker access: 3-day = $65. No 1-day worker passes will be sold.
  • Do you allow balance payments at the gate?
    No.  All paperwork must be received and booth paid in full by the deadline listed.  If you are unable to pay your booth balance by the deadline, we reserve the right to sell your space to a vendor that can pay for it in full.  Remember:  No refunds will be given on fees paid toward an accepted application.

Vendor FAQs

  • What is required to be a vendor at Country Jam?
    In conjunction with a completed application as well as full payment, you are required to have (or provide) the following items by the deadline: Insurance: We require all vendors to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance and be able to show proof of such coverage via a Certificate of Liability.  Food vendors are required to carry a minimum of$1,000,000 and hardgood vendors a minimum of $500,000.  Country Jam can provide the minimum liability insurance (for those who qualify and pay for it).  See above for insurance costs. Sales tax number or Federal ID: Vendors are responsible for paying government taxes on all sales.  If you do not have a sales tax number or Federal ID, you will be required to obtain one prior to the event. Current food license: Food vendors are required to have a current license in order to sell at our events. Picture of booth: We require a picture of your booth setup so we can view what your booth will look like at the event. Number of employees: The number of employees you anticipate working in your booth needs to be approved. Chemical list: As a safety precaution, we require all food vendors to submit a list of any chemicals that will be used on the grounds. Fire Extinguisher: Food vendors are required to possess a fire extinguisher within their booths in accordance with the local fire department.
  • Are pets allowed at the event?
    There are NO PETS allowed on the event grounds or in the vendor camping areas. If you travel with a pet, please make outside arrangements for its care while attending our festival.
  • Is the event indoors or outdoors?
    Country Jam USA® is held entirely outdoors. Although we have been fortunate enough to experience wonderful weather during our events, we are still subject to the graces of Mother Nature.
  • What happens in the event of bad weather?
    We do our best to make sure all acts that have been confirmed for the weekend will take the stage. Keep in mind that all act times are subject to change without notice. Most acts will perform in the rain. In the past, when there has been a dangerous storm (with lightning and thunder), the acts have been delayed until the storm can pass through. We do not make a guarantee that all acts will play in inclement weather. In the unfortunate event of an act cancellation, we do not give refunds on booth spaces or patron tickets.
  • Can a hardgood vendor ever work on a percentage basis like the food vendors do?
    No, unfortunately, we are unable to work with hardgood vendors on a percentage basis. Tickets that are sold on the grounds are for food and beverage purchases only.
  • Can I bring my 4-wheeler and use it on the grounds?
    No. We do not allow vendors to use motorized vehicles on the grounds. If you use any type of motorized transportation, you assume the risk of being removed from the grounds without a refund.
  • Can I put down chairs for my friends and/or family members?
    No. We ask that you DO NOT abuse your privilege of entering the grounds early to place chairs. Doing so will result in your removal from the event without a refund. If you wait in line with your chairs, you MUST wait until gate security releases you to enter the grounds.
  • How do I become a vendor at Jam?
    You can obtain Vendor applications and information here.

Vendor Policy & Procedures

  • I requested a specific section, why was I placed elsewhere?
    We try to accommodate all section requests but some sections fill faster than others.  Furthermore, there are certain sections that do not allow for storage or extra electricity.  If your choices of sections are full, you will be placed as close to your request as possible.  In the event the nearest section costs less, your new balance will reflect the cheaper rate.  If the nearest section is more expensive, you will be contacted to approve the increased costs before your booth is approved.
  • I arrived at the event and wasn’t in the same section that my confirmation paperwork indicated, what happened?
    We reserve the right to change your booth location in accordance with changes that may occur on the grounds.
  • What is your booth cancellation policy?
    In the unfortunate event that you would need to cancel after being approved, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. Please note: If you need to cancel, we do not refund any fees paid toward approved booth spaces.
  • What type of payments are vendors allowed to accept?
    Food Vendors: A food vendor is ONLY allowed to accept food and beverage tickets for the sale of their products. Ticket booths are located throughout the grounds. Food ticket values, for vendor menu preparation, will be available closer to the event Hardgood Vendors: A hardgood vendor is allowed to accept any form of payment except the food and beverage tickets that food vendors accept.

Vendor Products

  • Does booth approval mean I have exclusive product rights?
    No.  Most exclusive rights are reserved for Sponsor products (ie. beer, soda, smokeless tobacco, alcohol, etc.).  Vendors are NOT granted exclusivity upon booth approval.  If you are interested in being considered for product exclusivity, call or e-mail the Vendor Coordinator for details and pricing.
  • Will there be several other vendors selling similar products?
    We try our best to approve a wide variety of product booths.  Due to the popularity of some items at our event, there will be multiple booths selling similar items (ie. western hats, sunglasses, jewelry, t-shirts, etc.).
  • Is it possible I will be placed next to another vendor selling the same items?
    Yes.  The possibility does exist.  However, we try to limit (as best we can) the duplication of products within each section.  For example, we will try not to place two western hat vendors in the same vendor row.
  • Do I have to submit a list of ALL items I will be selling at my booth?
    Yes.  Your product list/menu is an extremely important part of the application process.  Your booth approval is based largely on the items you intend to sell.  We also utilize your product list to determine where you will be placed on the grounds.  NOTE:  It’s possible that some items may not be approved.
  • Can I use the Country Jam logo or artist names on my products?
    No.  We do not allow vendors to use our logo.  We also don’t allow the use of any artists’ names, dates or other event names.
  • What products are prohibited?
    We ask that common sense be used when seeking approval for products. You will not be approved to sell anything that conflicts with sponsor agreements or that could be potentially dangerous to patrons or staff. If you choose to sell non-approved items, Country Jam Staff reserves the right to ask you to cease sale of such items. If you refuse to cease selling these items, you will be immediately escorted from the grounds without a refund. NEW IN 2009: Due to a change in policy, we are no longer approving vendors to sell tobacco use products. Other prohibited items include: weapons (ANY form of [even toys]), glass bottles or jars. Product approval is conducted by festival management and any decisions made are considered final.
  • Do you accept carnival type amusement rides at your event?
    We have approved interactive type rides in the past if space permits.  Most of our vendors sell material items (ie. crafts, clothing, jewelry, etc.).
  • What address should I use for shipping of my stock and when can it arrive?
    You can ship your stock to Country Jam USA, 3443 Crescent Ave., Eau Claire, WI  54703.  Keep in mind that any vendor shipments received prior to the first day of the event (July 23, 2015) will be returned to sender.

Work for Country Jam